Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

Friday, March 30, 2012

Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

  • ASIN: B001P81G6I

  • Item model number: Sabot Low


Price : $85.00 - $95.00
Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
There's no trail or climb that you can't handle in the durable Sabot hiking shoe from Oakley. This thickly-padded shoe features full traction for steady stepping over rocks and other harsh surfaces. The lace-up design provides a custom fit while the low-cut keeps you feeling flexible for some serious all-day hiking.
Oakley named the Sabot High boot for men from a projectile bushing, a salute to our 20-year alliance with the United States Military. This civilian footwear collection joins the highest ranks of performance by featuring innovations from that ongoing partnership. Aggressive technology matches durability with all-day comfort in a design ready to battle hostile terrain.
See all Product Description

 

Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

 

Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

Customer Reviews


Great fit and comfort. Wear the shoe for work about three times a week. I live in a hot weather climate year around (Hawaii) and feet stay cool. Somewhat water resistant and in light rain or walking through puddles, feet stay dry. Love the shoe and will probably buy another pair.

Decent shoes. They're a little stiff so if you are going to go hiking with them, you'll need a "breaking-in" period. I got them about 10 days before my trip and I was glad I did. I wore them everyday to get them comfortable before I left. Also, they ran a half size small for me. I normally wear a 10 but had to return them for 10.5. Just a heads-up. Overall a solid shoe and comfortable once you break them in.

 

Oakley Men's Sabot Low Hiking Shoe

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment