Product Details
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001N2NOMA
- Item model number: Tactical Six
Price : $119.95 - $132.00

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Tackle your next outdoor adventure with the expert assistance of Oakley's Tactical Six boot. Thick padding and independent ghillie lacing provide adjustable support while an aggressive, multi-directional lugged outsole helps steady every footfall.
Lace up the military-inspired Oakley Tactical Six Boot, and go to war with the cold and slush of winter. Step in a puddle with the Tactical Six boots? No problem. Waterproof full-grain leather and suede uppers prevent soggy shoes from nasty puddles. Oakley gave these boots a high above-ankle cut that provides sturdy ankle support and blocks deep snow. Parking lots turned ice rinks are no match for the Tactical Six Boots' durable high-traction rubber soles.Product Features
- Upper Material: [upper] full-grain leather and suede
- Waterproofing:
- Sole: all-terrain high-traction rubber
- Insulation:
- Lacing: standard
- Midsole:
- Footbed:
- Temperature Rating:
- Weight:
- Recommended Use: work boot, special forces, winter boot
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year on waterproofing
See all Product Description
Oakley Men's Tactical Six Hiking Boot

Customer Reviews
I am always puzzled at the fan service paid to Oakley; they charge a very high amount for their products, which in the experience of this buyer, either don't do what they are advertised to do, or break after less than one year. And, seeing as how Oakley PRIDES themselves on being the top choice for athletes and "Special Forces around the world", I'm not sure how they keep getting away with it. Prestige is a powerful thing, I suppose.
First off - comfort. These boots are comfortable, for the first two weeks. After that, the inner lining of the boot, which is nothing more than upholstered padding, is worn off by contact with the foot. And this was just from me walking around campus.
Second - the fit. I ordered a size down, and there was still nearly two inches of space for my foot to slide around in.
Third - the "waterproofing". Don't be fooled, "waterproof" material and "seam-sealed" construction will give you a waterproof boot; unfortunately, these boots are lacking the latter. So, the waterproof material of the boot beads and channels water into the seam of the tongue that is not sealed, and places it directly on your foot. I stepped in water 3-4" deep, and it ran into the shoe like I was wearing a pair of crocs. I find it weird that none of the other reviewers mention this, but they are probably still too busy staring at the "O" symbol to ever fathom that something could be wrong.
Finally - The price. I don't really need to extrapolate, if you are going to sell something for this much money, it better perform. I highly doubt SF teams are deploying wearing these, and if they are, they are having to buy new boots after each rotation, and wrap them in duct tape when encountering water over 10 mm high.
Seriously, go buy some Danners or Timberlands, and get what you pay for, instead of feeding the money machine that is Oakley.
10 years ago I broke my right ankle, I don't have much problem but sometimes I need an extra support, depending on the activities I'm currently into.
I got this boots based on the company reputation and some reviews I found over the net. I have many other products from Oakley but this is my first pair of shoes and I'm very very happy with the purchase. They are very comfortable, lightweight and comfortable as running shoes, a superb ankle support, gorgeous looks and quality of materials, very easy to lace up and built like tank.
In my opinion the best boots in this class.
Oakley Men's Tactical Six Hiking Boot


0 comments:
Post a Comment