Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Country of Origin:China
- ASIN: B004RE7B7K
- Item model number: Oakley Full-Auto-M
Price : $77.00
You Save : $63.00 (45%)

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Hit the links in style and comfort with the Oakley Full-Auto golf shoe. Having the right equipment adds just the edge you need to improve your game, and that includes a quality golf shoe. Designed with the sporty look of a sneaker, the Full-Auto offers a lightweight synthetic upper and rubber sole. Flexible, high-tech styling makes maintenance a snap, allowing you to easily transfer your weight from foot to foot during your swing. The addition of Fast Twist Tri-Grip performance cleats ensures sure footing and stability. The innovative, ultra-breathable Poromeric upper keeps feet dry and comfortable from the first tee all the way to the eighteenth hole.
From the Manufacturer
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
Oakley Men's Full-Auto Golf Shoe

Customer Reviews
Played 18 and a bucket at the range in them today. All I can say is unbelievable these are not only the most comfortable golf shoes I own but any shoes that I own. No break in period they just feel great out of the box I wish I could take the spikes off and wear them as my everyday shoes. Way to go Oakley I will recommend these to anyone I golf with.
Oakley Men's Full-Auto Golf Shoe


0 comments:
Post a Comment