Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B002EL2Z8I
- Item model number: Hijinx
Price : $36.00 - $260.00

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Take all the music, art and life that inspires athletes to step up and go beyond. Shape it with an edge of attitude but keep the look clean and uncomplicated, then give it the best technology ever to carve light rays. That’s how Oakley made the Hijinx, an O Matter frame decked with dual cam hinges, true metal icons and High Definition Optics(HDO®). Eye-chafing UV can’t get through Plutonite lenses, while the side contours use patented XYZ Optics for widescreen clarity.
The large, sleek Oakley Hijinx sunglasses feature fashion forward frames and performance High Definition optics that won't let you down if you're shopping in Malibu, or scoping surf in Maui. These impact resistant O matter frames fit medium to large face sizes. Oakley's tapered XYZ lens technology gives you distortion-free vision at all angles of visionAAAeven at the periphery of the lens. These Oakley shades feature darker lens tints that excel in bright light conditions like water sports, skiing, or driving. Sqaure O metal icons add a distinctly Oakley touch of style.Product Features
- Frame: O Matter
- Hinge:
- Lens: plutonite polycarbonate
- Interchangeable Lens: no
- Polarized: no
- Face Size: medium
- Frame Measurements:
- Case Type:
- Nose Pads: no
- Temple Pads: no
- Recommended Use: casual, driving, water sports
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
See all Product Description
Oakley Men's Hijinx Wrap Sunglasses

Customer Reviews
I bought these glasses to replace my scratched up gascans. I really like them, the gascans fit a little lighter but I think these look better.
I bought these glasses as a replacement for ones my husband had gotten scratched up (which also got lost a week later). I figured they'd be decent since they were Oakleys, but they were even nicer than I had anticipated when I got them. My husband LOVES these glasses. They're sturdy and look cool too. Came on time, no problems. All in all, a great item at an ever better price.
Oakley Men's Hijinx Wrap Sunglasses


0 comments:
Post a Comment