Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6 Boot

Monday, April 2, 2012

Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

  • ASIN: B004REY2FY

  • Item model number: SI Assault Boot 6 inches-M


Price : $148.50 - $184.95
Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
Put the Oakley SI 6”Assault boot on the top of your must-have list for your next trailblazing adventure. Tackle any conditions or terrain with military-tested technology on your side. In a departure from standard hiking boots, athletic-inspired styling combines a sleek leather upper and rubber sole for superior performance, support, and function. The Vibram outsole is specifically engineered for traction and slip resistance. Make this quality boot part of your essential gear for any outdoor activity.
The Oakley S.I. Assault Boots 6 in for men are the civilian version of combat gear Oakley developed with the U.S. military. It includes multiple innovations created specifically for the Elite Special Forces. Lightweight and athletically inspired, it offers the comfort of prime urethane shock absorption and the climate control of a moisture wicking liner. The vulcanized rubber sole includes directional lug geometry and provides wet/dry traction on both smooth and rough terrain.
See all Product Description

 

Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6" Boot

 

Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6

Customer Reviews


Boots are great. Just a little stiff at first but my man wears them for work. I recommend them for people who work in security,military,police types jobs.

 

Oakley Men's S.I. Assault 6" Boot

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment