Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B002EL367M
Price : $104.02 - $170.00

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Crowning Oakley's exclusive collection for women, the Dart is highlighted by the smooth contour of a single continuous lens. The crystal clarity of its wide peripheral view is possible only with High Definition Optics (HDO®). For all-day comfort, the frame takes advantage of lightweight C-5 alloy. Extended lens coverage helps protect eyes from the sun’s damaging light, and not a single ray of UV makes it through the optically pure Plutonite lens material.
With a single continuous lens, the Oakley® Dart sunglasses for women offer you crystal-clear clarity and a wide peripheral view. High Definition Optics® extend visual clarity to the wide peripheral view, while the Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV while optimizing impact resistance.
See all Product Description
Oakley Women's Dart Sunglasses

Customer Reviews
Although I love the look of these glasses, I hate the weight. They look great, but are not comfortable. You can feel how heavy they are the minute you take them out of the box, having them rest on my nose all day, or even for an hour, was uncomfortable. :(
They are also very close to my face, which I wouldn't mind, if my eyelashes weren't touching the lenses. I'm sending them back, unfortunately.
These glasses have great coverage! They cut the glare, and give full, unobstructed views. The only negative that these glasses have is too much weight, but I can live with that!Oakley Women's Dart Sunglasses
Oakley Women's Dart Sunglasses


0 comments:
Post a Comment