Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 4 x 16 x 12 inches ; 3 pounds

  • Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

  • ASIN: B002NOVHW6

  • Item model number: 92133


By : Oakley
Price : $76.40
You Save : $13.55 (15%)
Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

Product Description


Updated with a streamlined, stowaway carrying-handle, the ballistic nylon Vertical Computer Bag is more functional and travel-friendly than ever. The lightweight design eliminates the bulk of conventional computer briefcases, while offering plenty of storage and attachment options.

 

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

 

Product Features

  • Low profile side pockets for power pack

  • Padded laptop sleeve

  • Revamped handle with streamline shape

  • Eronomic shoulder strap with no slip pad

  • Top pocket for travel documents

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

Customer Reviews


This bag was exactly what I was looking for. A great size, vertical bag with perfect features. Then the seam across the top completely wripped out. This shouldn't be acceptable for this pricepoint and brand, but then they have only a ninety day warranty, so I am duped for one hundred dollars I spent on the bag and the inconvenience. I wish I could add pictures to this review. Very disappointed in Oakley.

Excelent purchase. The bag is strong and useful to carry laptop and every intrinsec gadgets

 

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment